Dominique Hogan-Doran SC has 25 years experience in commercial disputes resolution, providing prompt, accurate and cost-effective advice and representation in superior courts and tribunals around Australia. Dominique has been recognised by her instructors as a "highly commercial and trusted adviser" with the "ability to quickly and comprehensively analyse complex commercial issues and provide sound strategic and practical advice that can be implemented efficiently and effectively.” See Barrister's Practice - Litigation CV (2017) [PDF Download].
Dominique has guided clients to a successful and cost-effective resolution of their disputes, including resolving:
- noteholder claims against Sen. the Hon. Arthur Sinodinos AO: TSDack Pty Ltd v Australia Water Holdings Pty Ltd  FCA 931
- claims against responsible entity on eve of 3 week final hearing: Leda Holdings Pty Ltd v Securcorp Ltd & Ors (FCA) (Qld) March 2015, earlier  FCA 1364
- and obtaining Court approval of compromises with promoters of unregistered managed investment scheme on behalf of Peter Warne (Chair, Macquarie Group) as investor representative - ZMB Australia Pty Ltd v Warne  FCAFC 65 and Australian Securities & Investments Commission v GDK Financial Solutions Pty Ltd (in liq) (No 8)  FCA 997
- dispute on behalf of the Super Radio Network group of 29 companies & directors, re claim for account of profits for alleged breach of copyright in production of radio programming - Adobe Systems Inc & Microsoft Corp v Western Broadcasters Pty Ltd & 5 Ors (2013) FCA (NSW) (Foster J) and Adobe Systems Inc & Microsoft Corp v 2GF AM Radio Pty Ltd & 24 Ors (2013) FCA (NSW) (unrep.) (Jagot J)
- and obtaining Court approval of compromise of proceedings for the Chair of MFS Group Ltd (now Octaviar Ltd), in securities class action - Mercedes Holdings Pty Ltd & Ors v Waters (No 6)
Dominique has also undertaken extensive professional development in dispute resolution, including the Program on Negotiation at the Harvard Law School, the Diploma in International Arbitration, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (North American Branch) and Joint Program on International Arbitration, Columbia Law School & Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (New York Branch), and the Institute of Arbitrators and Mediators' Practitioner’s Certificate in Mediation.