The 25th In-House Legal National Conference, presented by ACC Australia, is Australia's largest gathering of in-house counsel.
Dominique Hogan-Doran SC will join fellow panelists Trisha Mok, Senior Inhouse Counsel, Study Group and Professor Jason Harris, Professor of Corporate Law, Sydney Law School, in the plenary session “Governance for General Counsel in a Post-Hayne World”.
· What is the immediate impact, and the future implications for the banking and financial services sector?
· How will the role of financial regulators change?
· What flow on effects will we see on legal and practice frameworks?
· What are the lessons about culture, governance, remuneration and risk management for boards and business leaders across other industries and sectors?
· Role of General Counsel’s influence internal information flow to the Board and assist with accountability?
· How can General Counsel drive adoption of these lessons in their organisations?
The broader conference program, with two strong sub-themes of Innovation and Engagement, will include a variety of expert speakers, covering topics ranging from the latest technology and what impact it has on in-house counsel to new ways to engage and influence.